Puppy spam! This #LilBit has been with us a whole week now. So, I suppose he is past due for a formal introduction and some fun facts.
1. #Alfredo was born at the #GuideDogsfortheBlind San Rafael campus on 9/4. We were told the designated GDB puppy namer did not want his placement assignment reassigned once he heard our solid Italian last name.
2. His mom is named Jordan and his dad is named Urvek. (Some of you may know, the 2nd #GDB pup we raised was named Urvek. He really, really didn’t want to be a guide dog and was renamed. He is now living a wonderful life in California with a fabulous mom & dad that love him dearly. We call Alfredo’s dad Urvek 2.0 around here.)
2. We think of him as a 4C diamond: confident, curious, cute, & cuddly.
3. In terms of personality, he reminds me very much of the first pup we raised named Keebler, who is now a working guide.
4. Alfredo made the ride out to Colorado with one of his siblings, his sister, Aisha, a black Lab.
5. He is an absolute spitfire who seems to know just how cute he is. (Did I already mention how much he is like Keebs?)
#puppyintraining #futureguidedog #loveandrelease